How To Care For Your Mink Strip Lashes
Mink lashes are known for their durability and superior quality which is why Flutterfluff lashes are reusable up to 25 times. To ensure that you get the most of your Flutterfluff mink lashes is essential that you follow the below do's and don'ts.
- Be gentle - When removing your lashes you need to be as gentle as when you applied them.
- Remove glue - use a pointed tweezer to very gently remove any excess glue from the lashes after every wear.
- Store safely in their box - use the original box or casing to keep your lashes safe and clean.
- Avoid mascara - Mascara, especially waterproof mascara, can damage mink so try to use as little as possible if necessary and on your own lashes before putting on your Flutterfluff mink lashes.
- Don't soak in water - never soak your lashes in water or any other liquid as it may ruin the shape and curl of the lash. You may quickly rinse them and leave them to dry when needed.
- Don't tug or pull on the lash when removing glue - It is not uncommon to get frustrated over cleaning your strip eyelashes which can lead you to pick and pull the remaining adhesive with force. But this is a big no no! Treat your mink lashes the same way you treat your own lashes and be very gentle when cleaning them.
- Don't use oil-based solutions or harsh chemicals - This is a huge no-no for any type of lash that you are planning to reuse. Firstly, because any oil residue will repel the eyelash glue from sticking to your lash band during the next application, and secondly, it will damage and weaken the construction and look of your mink lashes.
Have questions about your Flutterfluff mink lashes? Need help or suggestions? Contact us and we will more than happy to help!